Friday, October 31, 2008

Gentlemen.

The internet is arguably one most important inventions of Al Gor-....er.... man. It is a boundless source that caters to almost any whim of a user's fancy. Since the advent of Web 2.0 nearly everyone (and in some cases their grandmother too) can put in their opinions or create content. This is not always a good thing. As anyone who has tried to find information for a paper via Wikip-*ahem* a search engine knows, there a large amount of junk out there. Trying to come across something worthwhile takes some doing. That's where I come in; I sacrifice my social life so you don't have to sacrifice yours.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the tuition rates?"
"They're over 9000!!!!!!!"
"What?! Over 9000?!!" (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Being a student means that I'm always in various stages of being broke, but this turns out to be good for you. This means that I will focus on items that are free at best and cheap at the worst. You can rest assured that I will seek out worthwhile sites and apps to you don't have to. Each recommendation comes with my seal of approval; meaning that I have used each site or app and they are worth your time.




Website Hit Counters

No comments: